Difficult Access Specialists
With 12 year’s experience, we can access the vast majority of sites
24 Hour Service
We operate an out-of-hours service to make sure you complete the job on time
Contact our experts today for free advice, no matter the job size
Why use concrete pumping?
- Boom pumping ready mix concrete, self levelling concrete, foamed concrete and liquid screeds
- Pumping concrete is a faster and cleaner option to barrowing for harder to reach areas
- Difficult access expert. If you have any questions regarding access just ask
- Out of hours service available 24/7
- Fully trained cpcs qualified 12 years experience
- Personal, professional and friendly service
- Free advice
- No hassle, no stress, no fuss service. No job too big or too small
Our machine offers a safer and easier way of getting the concrete/screed to the desired destination, it is a more cost effective option as well, by saving time.
This machine makes hard work effortless by not having to rake, shovel, drag or lift concrete/screed. A simple push of a button by the operator is all it requires to manoeuvre the boom to the desired location.
Please download our data sheet below information regarding the truck specifications and dimensions.
For any extra information you need please give us a call.
About Crossley Concrete Pumping
I have worked in the concrete industry for 12 years starting at the age of 18 being a labourer and barrower for Precision Poured Concrete.
Over the years I have carried out every role within the concrete industry, working my way up the ladder, from cleaning the yard, barrowing concrete, laying concrete, driving volumetrics, driving ready mix concrete wagons, operating boom pumps/line pumps, yard supervisor, main batcher then on to becoming a general manager over a period of 4 years.
Areas we cover
Please take a look at the map below to see the areas that we cover. If your area is outside of the map please get in touch anyway to see if we can help.